Sunday 18 June 2017

Bangalore Pro Traders Speak

Bangalore Pro Traders Speak
Date: 17th and 18th June

Location: Bangalore

Kunal SunilKumar

1) Had a nice personal 1 on 1 talk with @⁨Puneet S. Marwah⁩ ji ... Got to know his way of taking trades ...

2) Biggest thing I learnt is KISS - Keep It Sweet & Simple .... Speaking to @⁨Puneet S. Marwah⁩ ji , made me find out that there are always patterns on charts , it's upto us to find out & work on it ...
ii - Second thing I learnt is Having Patience .... Trade ll come to u , not to go behind a trade ...

3) The biggest thing I found out that even the shortest trades can give u money ... Work with the patterns & boom your profits will be in your pocket ....

4) - Probably u guys can try for a bigger duration course , time permitting ... But otherwise , Both of u @⁨Puneet S. Marwah⁩ ji & @⁨Deepa Bhatia⁩ r doing a great work ...

5) - I shall from now on wait patiently wait for a trade & will not jump onto a trade .... I shall also wait for the trade to mature till my tgt's are achieved & not exit in between and regret ...

6) - Of course I shall recommended the session to my friends who are interested in trading ...

Chandrashekar: It's wonderful sessions that too second session is extremely well.  Today's morning some disturbance occurred  and during that time puneet ji  was talking with his friends and explaining some trading company's​ shares with chart .by that time I was observing the chart and I am very much impressed about the way of explaining  and I noticed how to  calculate in Japanese candle stick way.  After that how to play intraday in the  morning  opens market at 9.30am, it's very very important to us. Being a new member I learn lot of things from you and I never expected​ that I gain lot of information.  What we have paid fee it's nothing infront of training session.  Thanks a lot and it's wonderful programmeπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ™



                  

Kiran Chandrashekar :

I had a great experience, being a novice trader , I got the opportunity to learn many things starting from the basics.

Learnt to study charts based on signals , patterns , trends and oscillators.

Learnt how to study charts, mindset, actions on signals given by the charts,etc

 To become a good trader one needs to keep learning, have right knowledge, should observe risks from environment, sector and company wise , practice and experience.

Difference in me is earlier I was just eating fish(Scripps) given by others, now I am learning to fish (finding Scripps) by myself, right mindset a trader needs to have, unquenchable thirst for knowledge,etc

People are in different levels . So please try to give little more time on basics , that will help novice people to get more confidence.

I will definitely complete reading this technical analysis of stock trends book in 2 months. I need 2 months bcoz it's new thing to me to analysis and learn in depth . Meanwhile I will start practicing on chart mantra parallel to reading this book.

Definitely will recommend to people whoever wants to become pro trader is a good platform to start learning basics and take it to the next level with your guidance.

I had a wonderful experience and it was a great pleasure to meet puneet ji and deepa ji ! Thank you both for your valuable time and effort you guys have put to teach us and taking us to the next level. πŸ™πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘

Samrat Sridhara: It was a wonderful session for me. I rarely traded earlier so everything was new but Puneet took time to explain things with patience. The best part was also the co-learning from other participants. Earlier I used to get confused if I should sell or hold now at least I have some tools and theories to work and with time I am sure I will get better. Thanks for taking time and making this possible.

DINAKARA

It was a  Good experience to hear to Trading expert like u sir with more than17yr in the field and tasted the success by hard work. Working model of the market was very well explained I.e., Operator ,promoters,retailers etc which we won't find in any book.Am Greatfull to you sir.

Candlestick patterns even though read was using very less,know after the class have got the importance of each n every candle and become familiar.

Was knowing the chart patterns but was using for a very less target or the SL used to hit due to false breakout.Now had learnt only after consolidation and volumetric analysis only we can be in the trade and can aim for big target.

Difference is each n every trade from now on will be justified and taken . With the SL and target fixed. And also knowing  the risk to reward ratio by knowing the resistance and support level.

One day Live Trading may be included to see puneet ji minting money😍

End of the day reports and working for the next day for the opportunities to trade patiently with all the numbers of resistance, support and reasons for taking trade. Also finding long term investment picks will be worked on every day.

I would like to recommend for  the service u both of us doing by lending ur precious time for all of us by educating and showing the right path of trading.

If possible include one day live trading.
U both doing great job , we grateful to you Puneet ji and Deepa Ji πŸ™





Suresh Baskaran
Was great to learn from a trader like Puneet sir. It was an really eye opener session with lot of new concepts. Learnt a lot in these two days.

1) don't trade without justification
2) wait for levels to come
3)  candle stick and chart formations and how to trade using them
4) identification of false breakout
6) have to think from promoter's point of view and not as normal retailers
6) Getting more confidence for trading
7) will plan the trades beforehand and trade when my level comes

I got more than what I thought of.

I will have targets and stop-loss in place before entering the trade

Definitely, I will recommend. As I got more information about the markets and it's working other than patterns which won't be available in any books.

Live trading session will be great to have.

Devanand: In a nutshell a very well arranged and conducted program.What remains is our practice.I know it will be tough call.bcoz when you are trading with Puneetji it is simple.The devil comes out when you are trading alone.

Bangalore Traders have started working on charts already.

Here is the first one from Suresh and Dinakara - Charts for learning purpose - Aurobindo Pharma

Shooting Star formation in daily chart



5 min chart - eventhough volume is green in daily candle, some selling also happened which is visible in 5 min chart. I am expecting it to go down. Am going to watch (paper trade) this week whether 665 or 625(which is almost half of big candle) reaches first - my first paper trade after my learnings from the session.

Gap around 625 - expecting to touch



On weekly good volumes with three soldiers pattern. Looks like reversal. However, sector is not showing the strength. 







On monthly candle can see the morning star with retracement at 50%



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this information

    Educateb4trade is the best Stock Market training Institute in Hyderabad.Best stock market course in hyderbad . Get in touch with us for the best stock market courses.

    ReplyDelete

Join us by entering your data here
Please mention "Trading Terminology Blog" in Reference Textbox

We will add you as soon as your information is approved by our team.