Monday 5 June 2017

Mumbai Pro Traders Speaks

Date: 27th and 28th May 2017
Location: Mumbai

Tushar Popat

Finally the day arrived for the 1st workshop with SIR PSM.

Very 1st mantra given by SIR PSM to be successful in life

DO WHAT YOU DONT LIKE.


I had a wonderful time. SIR PSM is a thorough gentleman full of knowledge of each and every aspect of stock market. Myself as a trader/investor before the 2 day workshop, if funds were available I would jump into the tip or call which were provided by any friend or any one else with no input of my own. No management at all. No predefined entry, stop loss (what is stop loss, why stop loss) target. I was ever ready to give money to stock market.

My takeaways:

1) One thing is for sure I will never invest / trade without viewing the chart or understanding the fundamentals of the business.
2) I will never chase price in greed.
3) I will keep practicing whatever I learned in those 2 days to make sure I have more successful trades.
4) Most importantly DO WHAT YOU DONT LIKE - Will be following thoroughly.

Vote of thanks to SIR PSM.:
Deepa, Ramesh, Kunal, Yogini thanks a lot making the workshop happen.
Tushar, Ankur, Shiv, Ram and Dashmesh thanks a lot for joining with me for the workshop.

Shivrajkumar

I realized that First thing is Trading is to Understand yourself. There is no Prediction in Markets.

My Perception towards my Trade is changed after attending the Training session. I know my Risk and Reward before I take any Trade. Ideal Risk Reward should be 1:2, 1:3 for Positional Trades.

I would buy only Growing companies.

I would Buy at Discounted Price.

Being Retail Traders we should not leverage money from Brokers.

We need to Study the Event related to a particular stock and Study its Implications.

Novice Traders need to focus on Sustaining in the Market during initial days/weeks/months.

We learned drawing Trend Lines, EOD Analysis, Support and Resistance zones on various time frames, Identifying Patterns on Charts, Volume based Analysis along with Oscillators. We practiced trading with Virtual Money.

PATIENCE and DISCIPLINE are the two Key things in Trading.

Thanks to Puneet Sir and Deepa Madam for such a wonderful Knowledge sharing session. 

Ram Prabhu


                  

I have attended the training with lot of hope and I am not disappointed. Puneet has loaded us with lot of knowledge that he has got from 17 yrs of hard work. The best part of the training was I got lot of confidence while entering my trades. Training was very simple and easy to understand.  Feeling proud to trade as a Pro with Pro's.  I am confident that I will be able to give calls in EQ Technical group soon. Thank you Puneet and Deepa for a life changing session.


Kunal Shah
First of I would like to convey my Gratitude and Thanks to Puneet and Deepa for organizing​ such a wonderful training.

This was one of the best experience I have ever had to deal and meet one of the best Scalper of Stock Market.

The training has changed the perception towards Technical Analysis and practical implementation of the same, which was never seen before by myself.

These two days has clearly brought changes in my approach towards stock market and will help to earn with help of learning.

The best part of training was Punnet showed us what Pro Traders are capable of and what we can achieve if we apply ourselves when we are really passionate.

I am Proud to be associated with Puneet in his First batch and as I always say Happy to be part Puneets Army.

Thanks once again to Puneet for sharing his experience and Time for this special training.



Tushar Damodare


They say.. if you are born poor it isn't your fault, but if you die poor it is totally your fault. I don't want to die poor. And earning your living though job not gonna change anything. That's why I turn towards share market because it's the only place where you won't be judged by your capital. No matter  how small capital you have. If you learn this trade you will be king in no time. But finding a good mentor ain't easy. 
When Deepa mention about the seminar, I was bit skeptical but I had seen passion shown by Puneet sir's calls so I decided to attend the seminar and it was totally worthwhile. It definitely help me improve my horizon of thinking about share market. It helped in understand the bigger picture. And most of all it gave me confidence. I am really thankful to Puneet Sir and Deepa for arranging this seminar. I am not rich yet but with the confidence I got out of it.. I surely feel like one.
 Yogini Nene

For the first time, I attended any training on share market, delivered by PSM at Mumbai. 

As poorly informed retail traders, we often make mistakes and lose money. Not only Technical analysis, but also understanding the big movements and their impact, and the right mindset of a trader - are equally important as to avoid losses. PSM's two day program trains on all these fronts effectively.

After the two-day extensive training program, now I am able to differentiate between various events in the market, use technicals to predict trends, look for opportunities, and avoid any panic. The training is more useful because of real scenarios shared by Puneet.

For a novice, training conducted by PSM is similar to learning a new language all together. The language in which the stock market communicates.

(I wasn't sure if you want to be mentioned officially about this activity, so did not mention you Deepa - this wasn't possible without your lead n motivation.)

Ankur Neshti


Trading - Always felt difficult. A pure gambling. With no much exposure to the ecosystem of how Stock Market works, it was even more difficult to hope of becoming a professional trader. It was more of 'lets-try-my-luck-today'.

With good months passed at Equity Technical Analysis group, things started getting better and better. Different initiatives introduced everytime, over a period of time helped in getting the reliability factor amongst each member. 

This initiative of taking a live session on Trading in Mumbai was one of the best of its kind. From novice to intermediate to pro, what all should be considered to evolve from one to another, was the best part of it. Its not anymore lets-try-my-luck-today but 'lets-make-my-luck-today' version. 
Out of the 2 days of planned session, the first one seemed worth the money. With all the insights of trading by Puneet, it helped a lot in understanding this gambling world. It gave a huge boost of confidence of carrying ourselves in this journey of making money. Would love to be part of more such intense sessions, if ever to be planned in future. 
Thanks a lot to Puneet Singh Marwah for all the efforts made to help us help ourselves.
Thanks to Deepa n Team for making this session successful.

Trading is not difficult anymore. It is an art and we are artists.





1 comment:

  1. Nice post! really this is very valuable post Are you searching the professional trading? So, bearstreet is the best option for you for Learn Online Professional Trading in Mumbai

    ReplyDelete

Join us by entering your data here
Please mention "Trading Terminology Blog" in Reference Textbox

We will add you as soon as your information is approved by our team.